The following Terms and Conditions are presented in English for the convenience of English speakers. The original Arabic document shall prevail in any dispute.
- These Terms and Conditions are issued by Bayat Hotel Services LLC ("Bayat" or "We") covering the information received, used and exchanged in the framework of the business and services provided to guests/customers by branded hotels owned by Bayat Hotel Services (a private joint-stock company registered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia).
- Information may include - your name, type, place of residence, personal and work contact information, job title, date, place of birth, personal photo, nationality, passport and visa information, guest's stay information, including hotels, date of arrival and departure, goods and services obtained and special requests And notes on the service preferences of the hotel's "room, food, beverages and facilities", telephone numbers, faxes, text messages, received phone messages, private credit card data, bank account information and/or any other information required Special requests (for example, health conditions requiring specific accommodation or services), etc., information you provide regarding your marketing preferences in surveys, competitions, competitions, promotions, site or third party applications and in limited circumstances, Customer Balance Information (all referred to as "Information").
- The information will be used by us if you make reservations through our booking program or if you have stayed at a branded hotel or participated in a loyalty program or interacted with us through the site. We may also collect information through third parties who have specialized technologies.
- You may not need to provide us with information, but in some cases, if you do not, you may be unable to use our services. For example, we may not be able to complete any reservation you wish to make, or you may not be able to participate in our loyalty programs.
- Other times we may collect and use personal information, such as: If you choose to participate in a competition, register to receive our bulletins, special offers, and promotions, download one of our mobile apps, participate in another service and respond Comments and questions and to provide support to users, in which case we will collect information from you to manage and organize the competition, offer or service in question where you choose to subscribe. Collected information may include personal details such as your name and address as well as information about specific human characteristics. In each of these cases, we will collect, use and secure information in a manner consistent with the general principles set out in these Terms and Conditions unless otherwise notified by us.
- When you browse the site, use our mobile apps, or participate in certain services in a branded hotel, information may be automatically collected such as information about the country of nationality, IP address, access control address, and other specifications Your system or your device. This information is collected for functional purposes and to improve your experience when using these services. This information can also be used for statistical and aggregated analytics and we'll show you more ads and messages that interest you.
- We are committed to the collection and use of your information by applicable data protection laws. We will only collect, use, and share your information when we are satisfied that we have an appropriate legal basis to do so. This may be because you have provided your consent to us to use your personal information. Your use of your information is necessary for the execution of our contract with you, for example, the creation, management, operation, and provision of services in connection with our loyalty program by the terms of our agreement with you.
- Our use of your information is necessary to fulfill our responsibilities to our regulators, tax officials, law enforcement or other legal responsibilities. Our use of your information is in our legitimate interest as a business organization, for example, to operate and improve our services and to keep our customers informed about our products and services (including customer classification and targeted advertising) and in such cases, we will take care of your information at all times in a manner that respects and respects your privacy rights.
- Because we operate through a network of hotels, service centers, booking centers, and data centers, it may be necessary to transfer your data to a country outside the country where it was originally collected or outside the country of residence or nationality. Information provided to us during booking or the provision of any other services may be transferred to any entity or property owned by Bayat Hotels under the trademark or followed in or outside Saudi Arabia to carry out or facilitate such services. This data is also transferred to third parties including but not limited to our franchisees, partners and external service providers, in which case we will obtain contractual obligations and adequate safeguards to protect your information. We will only transfer personal information to countries recognized as providing an adequate level of legal protection or where we can be satisfied that alternative arrangements exist to protect your privacy rights. Any requests for information we receive
- Like most international hotel brands, we may assign certain tasks and / or information to external parties. We may also engage market research companies to help us connect with clients for market research and quality assurance. When we process your personal information to an external party or provide it to an external service provider, we require those parties to protect your personal information by these terms and conditions, taking appropriate security measures.
- Your electronic invoice extract (including dates of your stay, credit card details and payments, including room charges and all petty expenses, including but not limited to food, beverage and entertainment charges) may be transferred electronically through the information transfer systems exchanged with: The credit card network operator and the destination of the credit card issuer and/or their respective subcontractors who will, in turn, send this extract to the employer or the client of the company (and/or the respective subcontractors concerned) to facilitate processing and tracking travel expenses, A few times, are sent directly to the employer or client of the company (and/or subcontractors concerned) for the same purpose.
- We may collect information about your location through the use of our Wi-Fi services in our hotels so that we can improve our service and provide specific services to you such as special offers and promotions.
- Technical, material and regulatory security standards have been established to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, damage or loss. The security of the 100% collection, transfer, and storage of information can not be guaranteed, but we are taking steps to ensure that appropriate security safeguards are in place to protect your information.
- As we retain your data, we may disclose this data to other companies that also have data about you. These companies may collect information to understand your preferences and interests, and then allow us and these companies to better serve you.
- We reserve the right to disclose any personal information we have concerning you if we are obliged to do so under judicial proceedings or if requested by a government entity or if we decide that it is necessary or desirable to comply with the law or protect our rights or the hotel (s) registered under our trademark Under applicable laws. We also reserve the right to retain personal information collected and to process such personal information to comply with accounting and tax regulations and any records keeping laws. We keep transaction records (which may include your information) for longer periods if necessary to meet legal, regulatory, tax or accounting requirements. We will also retain information if we reasonably believe that there is a possibility of litigation.
- By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, to the extent required by local law, you hereby grant your express and written consent to the exchange of information within our internal business system. You are not obliged to provide sensitive personal data that you choose not to provide to us except within the limits permitted by law. You will not be prevented from purchasing any products or making use of our services. For example, providing and paying for accommodation in hotels and other goods and services, providing the best level of service excellence, meeting requests for information or services, including information and services obtained from third parties (eg restaurants or transport service providers) (Such as travel agents, group travel organizers) and suppliers (such as credit card companies, airlines, and other party loyalty programs), market research, customer satisfaction, quality assurance surveys, direct marketing, And Rooij sales, provide safety and security for staff and guests and other visitors, so we will use your data and we keep necessary to meet the above period.
- We can cooperate with other companies, as permitted by law, to display ads you see they may be appropriate and useful to you. This may include ads on our site, our apps, or ads we display on other companies' websites. These ads may be based on information collected or collected by third parties and may depend on your activities on our site or your activities on third-party websites.
- As we continue to develop our business, we may sell or undertake any temporary or permanent legal action on hotels operating under the trademark and other assets, or cease to act as a manager or franchisor for a hotel within a group of subsidiaries, Or a large part of our assets, your personal information collected or controlled may be part of those assets that are owned or disposed of in any form of legal conduct. In such circumstances, we may include your personal information collected, or control such personal information, as commercial assets in any transfer of ownership.
- In some cases, we may make changes to these Terms and Conditions or modify them to comply with the evolving regulatory environment or to match our business needs. Under any applicable legal requirements providing for additional notice, a notice of any changes to our terms and conditions via our website and mobile applications. However, if changes are made to the use of your personal information in a manner other than that stated at the time we collected the information, we will notify you by posting a notice on the site for 30 days before the changes are applied.
- The site is not intended for use by children. We do not request or collect personal information from any place in the world from persons under the age of 18. If we are informed or found to have improperly collected personal information about a minor, we will take all commercially reasonable steps to delete such information. In limited cases, we may have a campaign or program that targets children. In such cases, details of information practices are provided under the terms and conditions of the program or campaign.
- In the event of any conflict between the English version of these terms and conditions and their reproduction in any other language, the Arabic version shall prevail (to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law).
- For any questions or questions regarding the terms and conditions, please contact one of the following addresses:
7696 King Faysal Rd
Khamis Mushait 61961
Phone no: 00966 17 22 66666